- Best Price Guarantee
- Shop Safe Policy
- Reservation Guarantee
- Cancellation Policy
- Refund Policy
Avitasea offers the following “Best Price Guarantee”. If you would like to book room cheaper, just show us that you could book the same room for the same dates at a lower rate that is viewable and bookable on our website, we will either match that rate or beat it, and additional you can get special discount for transfers service
Submitting a Claim
Please collect the following information before completing the Best Price Guarantee Claim Form
• The address of the website where you found the better rate.
• The name of the hotel room type, city and country.
• You can attach up to three screenshots of the competitor site in which the Room availability, Room Type, Promotion type and Room Rate for the required dates of your stay are clearly indicated.
• IMPORTANT: You don’t need to make a booking on the competitor website, just show us the comparison
Terms and Conditions
1. Our "Best Price Guarantee" applies to confirmed bookings only. You must provide us with your Avitasea Booking ID in order to make a claim.
2. The following conditions must apply:
• Same hotel
• Same period of stay
• Same Room/Bed type
• Same Payment Terms e.g. installment, Advance purchase requirements, prepayment and deposit requirements (if any), etc.
• Same Cancellation and Amendment policies
• The room must be available for instant confirmation at the time our agents check availability
3. The “Best Price Guarantee” does not apply to reservations offering third-party loyalty program rewards (e.g PointsMAX) or unpublished rates, such as:
• Private rates
• Packaged or promotional rates
• Hotel rooms sold as part of a travel package
• Rates that are not available to the general public, which include:
|-||Corporate discount rates|
|-||Group or meeting rates|
|-||Any rates requiring membership, (i.e. AAA or AARP rates)|
|-||Any organization with rates intended for a specific group of individuals and are not meant for the general public|
4. Avitasea has the right and discretion to determine the validity of any claim, including but not limited to, determining that it is for the same hotel, room type, dates, and that it meets all Terms, Conditions, and Claims processing requirements.
5. Our “Best Price Guarantee” cannot be combined with other offers or promotions.
6. Avitasea reserves the right to amend, revise, supplement, suspend or discontinue the “Best Price Guarantee” at anytime.
Any questions regarding claims should be directed to our Customer Service team.
The Avitasea payment system ensures confidentiality of your personal data and safe use of your credit card for travel transactions. You can supply your credit card details by any one of the following secure methods:
- By using our secure (SSL) online Cardholder Information Form
- Or by telephone, directly to our Avitasea Support Center
Reservations secured via Avitasea are backed up by our Reservation Guarantee. If your confirmed reservation is not available or cannot be honored by the property, immediately contact our 24/7 Customer Service at the contact number(s) listed in your confirmation email. Our Avitasea Customer Support Specialists will seek alternative accommodation at a convenient and comparable property, for your approval.
Should you not approve any alternative accommodation, Avitasea will offer a full refund of the price paid for the original accommodation.
Unless specifically mentioned otherwise in the cancellation policy, Avitasea does not charge a processing fee for cancellations
Any cancellations received after the cancellation due date specified in the confirmation email (including requests made within this period) are subject to a minimum of a 1 (ONE) night cancellation fee, unless you are notified otherwise in the confirmation email.
Failure to arrive at your hotel will be treated as a late cancellation and will incur a minimum cancellation fee of one (1) night, or more, per room, unless otherwise specified in the confirmation email.
Any changes to your reservation must be made through Avitasea and not directly with the hotel. This applies to change of dates, extension of stay, early check out, delay of arrival or cancellation in full or in part. Any problems or questions on your reservation prior to arrival or during your stay at the hotel should be directed to our Avitasea Customer Support Specialists. We must be notified of all cancellations within our normal office hours from 08:00-18:00 (GMT+7).
To request a refund, please contact us at any of the following:
- On our website avitasea.com
- By telephone +66 (0) 63 107 77 37 (international charges will apply)
- By e-mail via our Customer Support page
- Avitasea is committed to providing you with a simple and efficient refund process. Please note that shortening your stay during the high season, periods of high occupancy, during trade fairs and conventions, or failure to cancel your reservation prior to the due date noted on your confirmation may result in a penalty charge being imposed by the hotel. If a penalty charge is incurred, this will be deducted from the amount refunded.
- Your confirmation email will specify the exact cancellation due date which is the deadline you must cancel by in order to avoid any cancellation fee. Generally, the cancellation due date is 14 days prior to arrival at the hotel. The penalty charge is usually one-night stay, unless specified on the confirmation email.
- Unless specifically mentioned otherwise in the cancellation policy, cancellation requests submitted via any of the means above, prior to the due date noted on your confirmation, will normally be refunded 100% of the cost of their stay (Avitasea does not charge a processing fee for cancellations) within 10 days of receiving the request. Any cancellation request submitted after the due date noted on your confirmation will also be processed within 10 days, and any applicable penalty charge will be deducted from the amount refunded.
- Shortened stays, in most cases, will be refunded within 10 days, net of any penalty charge applicable, and if you notify us (by any of the means above) prior to shortening your stay, we can expedite the refund process. If however, you notify us after checking out, some shortened stay refunds may take longer because some hotels can be slow to confirm the exact dates of your stay. If your refund is likely to take longer than 10 days to process, we will notify you via email upon receipt of your request.
Please Note: Many hotels will apply a penalty charge, often equal to one night's stay, to a shortened stay at late notice. Please check the hotel policies carefully.
- Under certain circumstances, Avitasea may offer, and you may accept, an Avitasea Gift Card in place of a refund. In limited circumstances, refunds and/or compensation may exclusively be available by way of an Avitasea Gift Card only.
1. Avitasea makes every effort to ensure that any materials or rates displayed on this website are accurate as at the date of issue. Changes in market conditions or circumstances may occur after the issue date which may make information displayed on this website no longer accurate or no longer reflect the current position.
2. Avitasea hereby expressly disclaims any representation, warranty or undertaking in relation to the accuracy, completeness, quality or adequacy of any contents of this website.
3. While Avitasea makes every effort to work with hotels which provide an acceptable standard of service and accommodation for the price paid, we hereby expressly disclaim any representation, warranty or undertaking in relation to the quality or adequacy of any hotel listed on our website.
4. In case of any discrepancies between the English language content/version of this website including its policies and a translated version, the English language version will prevail.